Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Instagram Pic: July 18, 2018 at 03:40PM


Two things my parents instilled in me from a young age was the thrill and hunt for a good deal (via thrift stores, flea markets, garage sales, you name it) and the love of a good story. 🌵📚 #fleamarketfinds #teachthemyoung #thanksmomanddad

Monday, July 16, 2018

Instagram Pic: July 16, 2018 at 03:56PM


New reusable napkins came in the mail today (can you tell which ones are new? 😬), Oscar picked me some fresh flowers for my vase, we have vegetables growing in our garden, and there's hot coffee. It's a good Monday. #canyouspottheGIJoe #littleboys #boymom #momlife

Saturday, July 14, 2018

Instagram Pic: July 14, 2018 at 11:10AM


Watching SpongeBob might be the thing that brings two brothers together sometimes. And I'm ok with that. 💕 #spongebobtherapy #brotherlylove

Friday, July 13, 2018

Instagram Pic: July 13, 2018 at 09:57AM


These four could spend every single summer day on the beach and in the lake and they'd never get bored. 🌞🌊

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Instagram Pic: July 10, 2018 at 08:40PM


I took the glass sliding doors off to clean them and now I can't decide if I should put them back on or leave it like this. But kids. And easily reachable breakable stuff. 🤔😬🤷🏻‍♀️Also, 90% of the collection of things on these shelves came from the thrift store and the other 10% came from my grandmas house. I love that. . #thriftstorefinds #vintage #thrift

Instagram Pic: July 10, 2018 at 03:27PM


Hydrangeas and some sort of weed growing in the yard that Oscar and Astrid picked for me. Both perfection. 💕

Sunday, July 8, 2018

Instagram Pic: July 08, 2018 at 09:47PM


I distinctly remember when Emery was a little baby and remarking to Dustin that she would be the oldest, the big sister one day and wasn't that a strange thought? And now she is 8 and a big sister to four little siblings. Sometimes I put more pressure on her than the others because she's the oldest. I expect more out of her because of her age. And then I realize that one day our youngest will be her age and 8 will seem so little! It's all about perspective and doing our very best to enjoy our children at every age and stage. #preachingtomyself #emeryesther