Saturday, November 10, 2018

Instagram Pic: November 10, 2018 at 01:04PM


I don’t know about the rest of you but I think babies are the easiest age. Sure they keep you up at night and require lots of feeding and rocking and holding during the day. And most of my babies haven’t even been the most easygoing infants. But they also don’t talk back, don’t eat three bowls of oatmeal and seven pieces of bacon and then want a snack immediately after, they make much smaller messes, they take naps, they are quieter, and they are the squishiest!!! (Ok, maybe that last part doesn’t matter.) Of course I love all of my kids at every age and stage but I do think the baby stage is the easiest of all the stages so far. Who’s with me? . #babies #9months #thesearethedays #joyfulmamas

No comments:

Post a Comment